A boy Toni Cipriani from Leone family returns home to Liberty City. He is been hiding himself as he killed a mad man. Now in the muddled streets of Liberty City, the town begins to self-destruct under the supervision of political corruption, union strikes, and drug trafficking. Toni want the city control under the Leone family but he faces the hurdles in his way in the form of cynical politicians and even his own mother stand in front of him. This game features high resolution textures and character art with real time lighting and shadows. The controls have been rebalanced for touch based gaming experience. This game has also got physical controller support.This game has got graphics of remarkable quality and sounds are also quite imposing. You will experience the real atmosphere in this game. This game is free to download and you can access it easily. Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories is user friendly game.
Features of Grand Theft Auto GTA Liberty City Stories
Below are exciting features of Game which you’ll experience after Grand Theft Auto GTA Liberty City Stories APK Free Download.
- Impressive adventure game.
- Features high resolution textures and character art.
- Real time lighting and shadows.
- Rebalanced controls.
- Got physical controller support.
- Remarkable graphics.
- Experience real atmosphere.
Supported Android Versions
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0–4.0.4)
- Jelly Bean (4.1–4.3.1)
- KitKat (4.4–4.4.4, 4.4W–4.4W.2)
- Lollipop (5.0–5.1.1)
- Android Marshmallow (6.0.0–6.0.1)
Grand Theft Auto GTA Liberty City Stories Free Download
So Excited to Play? Well click on below button to start Download Grand Theft Auto GTA Liberty City Stories APK. This is single direct link of Grand Theft Auto GTA Liberty City Stories APK Mod Unlocked With Unlimited Everything.
Instructions To Install
- Before Installing Game, Turn off WiFi and Mobile Data. You can enable them later after game has started working fine.
- Extract the obb zip file directly to location sdcard/Android/obb/ or Copy Extracted folder com.rockstargames.gtalcs to sdcard/Android/obb/
- [NOTE] If the obb folder doesn’t exist, simply create a new folder named obb inside sdcard/Android/
- Launch the game.
- Open the app, and run the game. It should no longer say “data files needed to download”
These are the steps and instructions to install any android games, that come with obb files, or are large in size.
Hope this helped.